The latest release of Microsoft CRM is available on-premise or hosted online, and introduces drillable user dashboards accessible from any web browser or from Microsoft Outlook.
A subscription option payable ‘per user per month’ makes this new release affordable with no capital outlay.
Microsoft CRM is a richly-featured system that delivers a 360 degree view of your customers’ interactions with your business. It helps you qualify leads, manage accounts and contacts, manage and report on opportunity pipeline management, organise marketing lists and events, and maintain customer service records with a shared knowledge base. A powerful workflow engine for email notifications and escalations operates automatically in the background.
Microsoft CRM is not just easy to use. It’s also available through each user’s Outlook mail programme, or through a web browser. This makes it accessible at all times for real-time viewing of information. It syncs contacts and appointments automatically - without Outlook - and synchs handheld devices when sales people are working remotely.
New features inside Microsoft CRM include:
- An improved user interface in both web browser and Outlook form, with the ability to view dashboards and records in both forms.
- User dashboards that are drillable for graphical views of information, at a user or management level. Views are in real-time.
- Better reporting capabilities and context-sensitive toolbars in each section. This improves ease of use and gives quick access to tools for adding, editing and monitoring information.
- Filtered views so that a user sees the information most relevant to them whenever they are using the system.
- The ability to create unlimited custom entities in the system. This enables job management, QA requirements, legal case management and much more.
To find out more, contact us or speak with your Enprise account manager.