MYOB Payroll has now been updated to version 2012.02.
This release automates some previously manual functions, contains user interface improvements, allows new leave request settings and updates threshold amounts for NSW payroll tax.
• The Maximum Earnings Base property on the Superannuation Maintenance window is now populated automatically
• When the report Destination is set to “File”, a message now appears giving users the option to open the PDF immediately
• New settings relating to the import of MyStaffInfo leave requests are available
• The controls for setting up Rostered Days Off (RDOs) have been updated to make the interface more user- friendly.
• The threshold amounts for NSW payroll tax have been updated for the 2012–2013 financial year.
• Plus many resolved issues
To update your software, log into your Payroll software as normal. Go to the Help menu and select the ‘Upgrade Software Online’ option. You can download the full release notes (including step-by-step update instructions) here.
If your company’s IT policies are tight, your IT person may need to perform the update as they will have admin rights. If you have a terminal server environment, it’s easier for Enprise to work with your IT person to make the update.