MYOB Exo users now have the option of using handheld barcode scanner devices to process purchase orders, inward goods receipts, stock takes and stock transfers direct from the warehouse floor.
Enprise is offering a third party companion product to MYOB Exo - called EXO4PDA - to customers. Made by The Ric Group, EXO4PDA lets users scan data directly into Exo over a wireless network.
Top six time savers
- Purchase Orders can be created from a Stock Requirements table. Or, select the supplier and scan the products.
- To manage Inwards Goods, select the supplier and purchase order number and the inwards goods will be loaded on the PDA as a template. The user just scans away and the QTY amounts will automatically increment. You can also tag items if they do not have a barcode or are damaged.
- Stock Lookup allows the user to scan products on the shelf. They will be displayed with the correct price, bin code, maximum and minimum quantities and stock holding amounts. If the price is wrong, simply click a button on the screen and a new shelf label will print.
- If there is room on the shelf to refill the product, you can create a refill list from the PDA. You can see the Free Stock, Committed and On Order amounts on the PDA for the item you have just scanned.
- EXO4PDA allows you to use multiple PDA's at one time to complete stocktaking with MYOB Business. You can also complete stock takes by sections ID's - these can easily be viewed by a report. Managers can pinpoint which count was taken where in their warehouse or shop.
- Stock Transfers allows users to scan items and transfer items to another location. (You will need to have Distribution Advantage for this function.)
Pricing starts at $2,000 plus installation and hardware. All information is transferred back to the MYOB Exo database over a wireless network.
For more information, or to arrange for a demo of EXO4PDA, please contact us.