The latest release of Exo Business adds functionality to the MYOB Exo Business CRM module, and enables connections with key social media networks.
Release 8.4 lets users set up and execute multi-wave marketing campaigns, including tracking campaign costs and return on investment. New social media connections allow users to engage with customers and prospects to generate leads and foster loyalty. The new release also delivers improvements to sales order and purchase order processing, including a new ‘check for price changes’ button that checks and updates all lines against latest pricing.
Major new features include:
- The ability to set up reusable Contact Lists for use in bulk communications.
- The ability to set up and run marketing campaigns.
- The addition of social media information to Contacts and company accounts.
- Updates to dashboard interfaces, including the ability to lock dashboards and restrict SQL keywords.
- The addition of an Activities tab in Exo Job Costing.
- Enhancements to Sales Orders and Purchase Orders.
- Enhancements to email templates (CLEs).
- The addition of custom buttons to the Purchase Orders and Opportunities windows.
- Over 120 tickets addressed in various modules
Release 8.4 also introduces important changes to supported operating systems and products. To discuss an upgrade or get more information please contact your Enprise account manager.