Manage compliance with the new workplace health and safety law – and maybe even get a 10 percent reduction to your ACC work levy* – with MYOB Exo Employer Services Health and Safety.
The new Health & Safety at Work Act 2015 came into effect on 4 April 2016. The Act is part of “Working Safer: a blueprint for health and safety at work”. Working Safer is aimed at reducing New Zealand’s workplace injury and death toll by 25 per cent by 2020. The Act’s key emphasis is on everyone in the workplace being responsible for health and safety.
MYOB Exo Employer Services Health and Safety is designed to help achieve compliance with New Zealand workplace health and safety laws, says Enprise Support Team Leader Roselyn Nand.
“Exo Health and Safety is a dedicated module supplied with MYOB Exo Employer Services that can help you manage compliance with the new workplace health and safety laws,” she says.
“It provides an easy way to plan your policies and procedures, conduct health and safety training, and track hazards, incident details and accidents. This module is also fully integrated with Exo Employer Services, reducing the repetitive keying of existing data.”
Key features and benefits include:
- Can be used in conjunction with ACC Workplace Safety Management Practices Program to gain discounts on ACC Workplace Cover Levy*
- A document manager contains a site visitor log, safety equipment recorder, and medical and contractor providers
- Easy step-by-step processing and setup
- Reminders to update employees’ training
- Improve employee confidence and acceptance of health and safety policies
- Integrates with other MYOB Exo applications such as Exo Payroll and Exo Employee Information
- Customised detailed reporting with clarity report writer
* ACC’s Workplace Safety Discount rewards self-employed and small businesses (fewer than 10 employees, or annual payroll $578,000 or less). In exchange for putting health and safety systems in place, you may be eligible for a 10 percent reduction in work levy.
Find out more by asking your Enprise Account Manager, or email us