MYOB Exo User Group Forum: Sept-Oct 2018
Transforming the Mid-Market
Enprise is teaming up again with Kilimanjaro Consulting* for the second series of MYOB Exo User Group Forums in Australia and New Zealand for 2018. The 5-city roadshow will be coming to Auckland in New Zealand, and Canberra, Melbourne, Perth and Sydney in Australia. Forum attendees can look forward to a new interactive format including expert insights, and engaging panel sessions on market trends, as well as insights into the latest MYOB Exo versions and features.
The event is free - but spots fill up fast, so (if you haven't already) register at the link below to save your place! Already registered? Great - we look forward to seeing you!
Your opinion matters!
The upcoming MYOB Exo User Group Forum sessions will take on a refreshed new format to increase attendee engagement. We have introduced a customer panel discussion and customer round tables to dive deeper into the forum theme.
What you will gain by attending the Forum
Our goal is to provide customers with valuable content that includes innovative and inspiring ideas integrated with current trends and technology. By attending the MYOB Exo User Group Forum you will:
- Update your knowledge about MYOB Exo
- Learn new MYOB software tips and tricks
- Stay up to date with the newest business trends
- Learn more about transforming the mid-market
- Insights into enhancing customer value
- Exchange business and software experience with other users
- Meet MYOB Exo experts
Event details and registration
The Forum will run for approximately three hours. The agenda will include:
- Registration & refreshments
- Transforming the mid-market
- Customer Panel: Challenges of the mid-market
- Industry solutions for business challenges
- MYOB Exo product updates and developments
- Interactive customer round table discussions
- Questions, networking and refreshments
Date: Wednesday, 19 September 2018
Venue: Villa Maria Estate
Date: Friday, 07 September 2018
Venue: Dialogue (ATI-Mirage Training & Business Solutions)
Date: Friday, 14 September 2018
Venue: Vibe Hotel Carlton
Date: Tuesday, 09 October 2018
Venue: Dialogue 4 National Circuit Canberra
Date: Friday, 12 October 2018
Venue: MGSM Executive Hotel
If you would like to enhance your MYOB Exo skills, engage with fellow users, and meet the Enprise and Kilimanjaro teams, please do join us.
If you have any questions in the interim, please speak with your Account Manager directly, or contact us here
*Kilimanjaro Consulting, an Enprise Group joint venture company, is Australia’s largest implementer of MYOB’s enterprise-level business management solutions. It services clients in a range of industries in Australia, New Zealand and the Asia Pacific region.