eveXso is a full-featured, cloud Warehouse Management System (WMS) designed to make warehouse inventory management a breeze.
Join Enprise and eveXso for a free webinar on Wednesday 17 October 2018 to find out how eveXso easily integrates with MYOB Exo Business or MYOB Advanced to deliver an easy-to-use, intuitive and simple WMS that will help you receive, put away, move, manage and replenish your stock quicker, easier and more accurately and efficiently than ever before.
Date & Time: Wednesday, 17 October 2018.
10:30am – 12:00 noon (AEDT Canberra, Melbourne, Sydney) / 12:30pm – 2:00pm (NZDT Auckland, Wellington)
In the webinar, we’ll tell you more about eveXso, its key features and capabilities and the key benefits for customers.
- Full-featured Warehouse Management System (WMS)
- Receive, put-away, move, manage & replenish stock
- Manage multiple fulfilment models
- Simple pick & pack to complex pick, pack & load;
- POS sales from warehouse;
- Courier dispatch;
- Delivery (sign-on-glass)
- Live on-hand quantities enables stock-checking any time
- Intuitive UI – minimal training
- Focused on warehouse realities
- Cloud based (AWS servers)
- Get orders right the first time
- Confirmation using barcodes
- Eliminate revenue leakage through failure to invoice
- Rotating stock-checks rather than (or as well as) annual stock-take
- Reduce warehouse cost
- Calms operations
- More picking, less walking
- Reduce head count or allow re-deployment
- It shouldn’t be that hard
- Standardised workflows
- Reduces need for desk-bound ‘gatekeepers’.