MYOB has advised that Payday Filing functionality will be available in MYOB Exo Employer Services between 17 – 20 March 2019.
Please watch out for the email notification from the Enprise Support Team with instructions on how to download this upgrade to ensure your compliance.
To get ready for the transition to Payday Filing, we recommend taking the following steps:
- Check out this MYOB whitepaper for more information about Payday Filing and instructions on how to use Payday Filing within MYOB Exo Employer Services
- Watch this MYOB video to see how the functionality will work
- Refer to MYOB's Payday Filing Frequently Asked Question sheet if you have any questions leading up to Payday Filing
- From 11 March (this Monday just gone) file your final reports through Payroll account on your myIR dashboard rather than the usual ir-File location. Please note: Only the myIR account owner will have access to Payroll account, so the account owner will need to delegate access to whoever processes payrolls. Please refer to the IR video on how to do this
- Forward these resources to your colleagues so they are also on top of the changes
You will receive an email notification from the Enprise Support Team in the coming days, between 17 – 20 March, with the Payday Filing and NZ Tax functionality release notes.
Bookmark the Enprise Payday Filing page as a handy one-stop source of Payday Filing information.
You may find these pages useful:
If you have any questions about Payday Filing please contact your Account Manager directly, or call the Enprise Support Team on 0800 436 774 (1800 436 774 in Australia) or email us.