MYOB is preparing to roll out the next major release of MYOB Advanced, with a number of new features. Enprise is working to ensure your upgrade to 2019.1 is as seamless as possible.
For most customers the upgrade will be very quick and easy, says Enprise Support Manager Murray Dudding. “Most sites only need some minor modifications to forms, requiring less than one hour of Enprise help,” he says.
“For customers with highly customised systems, we may need to test in a ‘sandbox’ environment before making the upgrade. Regardless of your company setup, we will be in contact with you before your upgrade, identifying the required changes and helping you through the process.”
A few customers are already upgraded to the new MYOB Advanced 2019.1 release. More customer upgrades will follow around the middle of October. Most customers will be upgraded in November.
A series of short videos showcases the improvements in MYOB Advanced 2019.1. Dive in here.
There are videos on enhanced enquiry capability, automated warehouse operations, goods receipts updates, project workflow, project budget forecasts, multi-currency projects, reporting, data analysis and more.
Summary of what's new:
- Run multi-currency projects, allowing customers and suppliers to utilise different currencies. This means you can track a project in one currency, bill the customer in another, and bring in transactions in any currency you’ve set up.
- Businesses with multi-companies can create and customise multiple customer portals, enriching the customer experience.
- Access a new simplified warehouse management solution allowing you to run barcode scanning from your phone, minimising the use of other devices.
- Build controls into the Business Process Monitor and boost automation by having the ability to alert you or your customers if no action has been taken on a particular activity.
- Experience Enhanced Reporting Capabilities and view your data in new ways, like being able to focus on a specific customer or supplier.
- Full Equipment and Service Management capability with the new Field Service Edition.
Request a demo
To see a full demo of this new functionality, speak to your Enprise Account Manager, or contact Enprise here.