Enprise is offering existing MYOB Exo Business customers the chance to ‘buy now, pay later’ if you choose to upgrade your ERP software before the end of October 2020. Get the immediate benefits of upgraded software, without the upfront cost.
COVID-19 has thrown businesses into turmoil this year and for many of you, stumping up for the full cost to upgrade your MYOB Exo Business system is just not feasible. Therefore, we’ve introduced a deferred payment option to enable you to upgrade your MYOB Exo Business ERP software and pay it off in manageable monthly instalments over a set time period.
- Two payment plans available: 6-months or 12-months.
- One fixed price negotiated upfront.*
- Enprise will calculate your upgrade costs and set up your own personalised, interest-free payment schedule.
- Plain English contract. You can see the details of the agreement here.
- To take advantage of this offer, contact your Account Manager. We need the signed upgrade agreement by 31 October 2020 (the upgrade can occur after this date).
Why upgrading is important
MYOB regularly releases MYOB Exo Business updates so that users can benefit from improved functionality and bug fixes. We encourage you to upgrade your MYOB Exo Business ERP system for compatibility, added functionality, and supportability to improve the user experience.
- Get the most out of your MYOB Exo Business licence fee.
- Add new and improved functionality to your software.
- Improve efficiency in your business.
- Ensure maximum compatibility with Microsoft and other applications.
Talk to your Account Manager today if you’d like to take advantage of the MYOB Exo Business deferred payment upgrade offer. If you would like to learn more about the current versions of MYOB Exo Business and the latest features, call us on 0800 436 774 or email us.
*Note: Additional costs may be incurred for out of scope work.