Nearly 200 people registered to attend the online MYOB Exo and MYOB Advanced User Group sessions held over two days this September. If you missed out or simply want to remind yourself of what was covered in the sessions, we’ve summarised the highlights for you.
User Group attendees benefited from a thorough and comprehensive exploration of the features of MYOB Exo or MYOB Advanced. Expert panellists representing MYOB, Kilimanjaro Consulting, and Enprise Solutions shared insights into current and future market trends, including a prediction of five likely technological trends in 2021.
MYOB Exo User Group attendees were given a sneak peek at MYOB Advanced and what business can achieve when working in the cloud. MYOB Advanced User Group attendees explored the future of cloud-based software and were involved in an engaging and informative Q&A session.
The sessions were recorded and you can view these on the User Group YouTube channel.
MYOB Exo User Group
- Life in the time of COVID-19: Five likely technological trends for 2021
- An update from MYOB
- Experiences that matter and a deep insight into the functionality of MYOB Exo
- The future of MYOB Exo
- Pathways to the cloud and a sneak peek at MYOB Advanced
MYOB Advanced User Group
- Cash is dead – and five likely technological trends for 2021
- MYOB and the connected business
- Experiences that matter and a deep insight into the functionality of MYOB Advanced
- Looking at the future of MYOB Advanced
- Q&A with the panellists
If you have any questions about MYOB Exo or MYOB Advanced, please contact your Account Manager directly, or get in touch with us here.