MYOB regularly releases MYOB Exo Business updates to enable users to benefit from improved functionality and bug fixes. See our summary of enhancements from the last five updates, then book your upgrade to take advantage of them all.
Exo Business 2021.2
The 2021.2 release of MYOB Exo Business included these new features:
- Change the Extra Fields available on a Sales Order depending on the order's type.
- Hide unneeded tabs on record entry windows.
- Customise the right-click menu on Exo Job Costing records.
- Support for Business Alerts on inwards goods records.
For detailed information about the release see the Exo Business 2021.2 Release Notes.
Exo Business 2021.1
The 2021.1 release of MYOB Exo Business included the following new features:
- Updates to the NZ GST Return to retrieve information about your GST obligations from the IRD automatically.
- Improvements the handling of deposits on Sales Orders.
- Support for High DPI scaling as per the Display settings for each monitor.
For detailed information about the release see the Exo Business 2021.1 Release Notes.
Exo Business 2020.3
The 2020.3 release of MYOB Exo Business included the following new features:
- New cash flow reporting that provides a different perspective of the business, analysing activity based on cash movements.
- Updates to the user interface of the remaining Exo Business modules that were not updated in the 2020.1 or 2020.2 releases.
- Display Names for the labels on the Dates section of the Job Details window.
For detailed information about the release see the Exo Business 2020.3 Release Notes.
Exo Business 2020.2
This release updated the user interface of the Exo CRM and Exo Job Costing modules. These modules now have the more modern, simplified look that users requested in their feedback to MYOB. The software is more intuitive to new users.
For detailed information about the release see the Exo Business 2020.2 Release Notes.
Exo Business 2020.1
This release saw an evolution of the user interface to deliver an even better MYOB Exo Business experience. The updated user interface makes the core MYOB Exo Business screens more modern and simpler to navigate. This includes:
- Fresh fonts with enhanced scaling for modern monitors
- Contemporary and consistent icons
- Drop down menus for smoother, faster workflows
- Eye-pleasing colour schemes.
For detailed information about the release see the Exo Business 2020.1 Release Notes.
Fixed price, no surprises
“Most upgrades are straightforward. Your annual MYOB licence fee entitles you to receive the latest software version with all the improvements and new features, so we encourage all customers to take advantage of that by upgrading,” says Enprise General Manager Grant Harwood.
“We can tell you how much consulting time it will take for Enprise to perform the upgrade – then you can decide if you want to go ahead” he says.
- Get the most out of your annual MYOB Exo Business licence fee.
- Add new and improved functionality to your software.
- Improve efficiency in your business.
- Ensure maximum compatibility with Microsoft and other applications.
Talk to your Account Manager today if you’d like to upgrade. If you’re interested in learning more about the current versions of MYOB Exo Business and the latest features, call us on 0800 436 774 or email us.