Enprise is teaming up with JV partner Kilimanjaro Consulting and MYOB for the MYOB Exo User Groups 2019. The five-city roadshow will be coming to Auckland in New Zealand, and Canberra, Melbourne, Perth and Sydney in Australia.
The User Groups have been established to share extensive knowledge about two of the most popular ERP software platforms in Australia and New Zealand, MYOB Exo and MYOB Advanced. It is a great opportunity for the users to engage with each other and discuss their experiences in order to learn and gain more from their system.
The User Groups are held twice a year. Each event combines insightful content surrounding the functionality of the product with the most relevant and current business matters.
The Q1 2019 events will explore the benefits of a "Connected Business" in today's digital world. We'll take an in-depth look into the MYOB Exo product and show you how connected services have the potential to improve efficiency in your business.
Registrations are open!
We're pleased to invite all MYOB Exo users as well as anyone who is interested in learning more about MYOB's mid-market ERP solutions. If you know someone who is interested (whether an Enprise customer or not) please invite them along.
The event is free - but spots fill up fast, so register at the link below to book your place! Already registered? Great - we look forward to seeing you!
What you will gain by attending a User Group
Our goal is to provide customers with valuable content that includes innovative and inspiring ideas integrated with current trends and technology. We host the MYOB Exo User Groups for you to gain knowledge while exchanging experiences in using one of the most popular ERP software systems across Australia and New Zealand, MYOB Exo. The User Groups allow us to give back to you by sharing knowledge of the software, updates and newest releases with you. The User Groups also present a great opportunity to meet our teams as well as guest speakers discussing the importance of knowing your clients before embarking on a digital marketing strategy.
By attending a User Group you will:
- Gain in-depth, up-to-date knowledge and understanding of MYOB Exo
- Learn new MYOB software tips and tricks
- Stay up to date with the newest business trends
- Learn more about how the 'Connected Business' and digital marketing combine to play a critical role in your company's growth and efficiency
- Insights into enhancing customer value
- Exchange business and software experience with other users
- Meet MYOB experts
Event details and registration
The Forum will run for approximately half a day (morning). The agenda includes:
- Registration & refreshments
- Introductory message. Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning & Big Data
- Keynote presentation: Stephen Mumford, Rocket. The Connected Business: Driving Growth Through Digital in 2019
- Refreshments & networking
- Customer Panel: Becoming a Connected Business
- Solutions for the Connected Business
- MYOB Exo product updates and developments
- Interactive customer round table discussions
- Feedback from round table discussions
- Questions, networking and refreshments
Date: Wednesday, 27 February 2019 | 9:00am - 1:00pm (NZDT)
Venue: Alexandra Park, Greenlane
Date: Wednesday, 13 March 2019 | 9:00am - 12:30pm (AEDT)
Venue: Regus - Canberra City West, London Circuit
Date: Friday, 15 March 2019 | 9:00am - 1:00pm (AEDT)
Venue: MGSM Executive Hotel
Date: Friday, 29 March 2019 | 9:00am - 12:30pm (AEDT)
Venue: The G, Ground Floor 838 Collins Street
Date: Wednesday, 10 April 2019 | 9:00am - 12:30pm (AWST)
Venue: QT Perth
If you would like to enhance your MYOB Exo skills, engage with fellow users, and meet the Enprise and Kilimanjaro teams, please do join us.
If you have any questions in the interim, please speak with your Account Manager directly, or contact us here