We understand that from time to time circumstances change, and that you, or Enprise Solutions, may need to cancel or postpone a course. However, to ensure optimum availability please consider our cancellation policy below relating to the training courses Enprise Solutions offers.
Training course fees and cancellation policy
- Bookings will only be confirmed once full payment of all training fees have been received.
- Training fees are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for credit.
- Cancellations by you where course fees have been paid:
- Attendees cancelling or rescheduling 6 or more business days prior to the course commencement must reschedule to a suitable session conducted within the next 90 days.
- Attendees cancelling or rescheduling between 3 and 5 business days prior to the course commencement will forfeit 50% of the course fees. Attendees must reschedule to a suitable session conducted within the next 90 days. The remaining 50% of the paid course fees will be applied to the rescheduled session. Any remaining course fees must be paid in full before confirmation of the rescheduled booking will be sent.
- Attendees cancelling or rescheduling less than 3 business days prior to the course commencement will forfeit 100% of the course fees.
- Attendees that fail to attend will forfeit 100% of the course fees.
- Cancellations by you where course fees have not been paid:
- Full course fees will be payable when cancelling or rescheduling 1 business day prior to the course commencement.
- Cancellations by us:
- Enprise Solutions reserves the right to postpone or cancel this course in the case of insufficient participants.
- We will advise you one week prior to the course commencing.
- Attendees will be rescheduled to a suitable session conducted within the next 90 days.
- No cancellation fees will be applied.
- Enprise Solutions will not be liable to reimburse you for any travel and accommodation costs incurred.